Why choose Adventist University of Health Sciences?
There are numerous reasons to attend a college in the heart of Orlando, where palm trees are plentiful and the beach is only 40 minutes away. These reasons, however, have little to do with landscape and everything to do with learning.
- The quality of education at Adventist University of Health Sciences (ADU) is enriched by a Christian learning environment. In addition to dedicated faculty, two full-time chaplains and a mental health counselor provide support for students' spiritual and emotional needs.
- Students receive valuable clinical experience at Florida Hospital, one of the busiest hospitals in the United States and one of "America's Best Hospitals," as recognized by U.S. News & World Report .
- Established in 1992, ADU has grown rapidly – from 2001 to 2005, the student population increased 174 percent, with a current enrollment of over 2,000 students.
- The newly completed Campus Center provides a centralized location to fulfill student needs. The facility includes state-of-the-art classrooms and labs, academic and service departments, a bookstore and café, a student lounge, administrative offices, and the Student Success Center – offering testing, tutoring and career exploration for students.
- Adventist University of Health Sciences enjoys a rich diversity in the student body, faculty and staff. Students from across the United States and around the world are making ADU their choice in education.
Choose to continue your educational journey at Adventist University of Health Sciences; you'll be glad you did. Click here to start your FREE online application today or visit our web site for more information.